Comment on page
Topics on this page: * $CBY supply * Token distribution specification * Lock-up and Vesting Schedule * Token sales * Revenue streams * Burning of tokens overview The token release schedule for $CBY is set over four years, with a total supply of 50,000,000 (fifty million) utility tokens. The allocation of these tokens is intended to support the company's mission. The lock-up and vesting schedule for these tokens will also be determined in line with this goal. $CBY Supply Total supply: 50 million $CBY. These tokens will be distributed in the Token Generation Event (TGE) as follows:
Token distribution specification
- Development treasury Funds used to execute the Carbify road map and R&D.
- Private sale Early backers of the project before the public release of the $CBY tokens.
- Community & ecosystem These tokens will be distributed to Ecosystem participants. These tokens are available for participants in many different ways. A token sale, in-game tokens and for staking purposes etc. The tokens not being sold during the public sale can be used as liquidity for DEX'es on blockchains we expand to.
- Staking & community participating. A reserve fund used to encourage participation and contribution to the Carbify community and ecosystem. Such as a staking program.
- Advisors Reserved for experts who contribute particular expertise, access, and connections.
- Team/Staff Reserved for the founders and core team members who will drive Carbify from a concept to reality.
- Liquidity & exchanges This allocation is used to provide initial liquidity in markets. Partly used by market makers.
- Partners A reserve fund is used to incentivize partnerships.
Lock-up and Vesting Schedule When participants purchase trees they will also buy $2.5 worth of $CBY tokens, Community & ecosystem pool will distribute tokens. Carbify will use these funds to implement its road map, research and development efforts. Development treasury 36 months vesting schedule. Daily distribution. The wallet address will be released at TGE. Team & staff 12-month lock-up. 36 months vesting schedule. Daily distribution. The wallet address will be released at TGE. Private sale backers No lock-ups and no vesting applies. The wallet address will be released at TGE. Staking & community participation No lock-ups and no vesting applies. The wallet address will be released at TGE. Liquidity & exchanges No lock-ups and no vesting applies. The wallet address will be released at TGE. Partners 12-month lock-up. 36 months vesting schedule. Daily distribution. Transparency The team will provide quarterly financial updates. The above pools and reserves will be part of this update.
The $aCO2 token symbol
Token sales Carbify will not rely on common practice token sales done in crypto as this project is different in nature in many ways. Carbify only sells a minimal amount of tokens during a combined private and public sale. The remaining tokens from the Community & ecosystem pool will be slowly airdropped into circulation for every NFTree sold. Any user buying one or more trees will receive $2,5 worth of $CBY tokens for every tree bought. This will increase the supply exceptionally slowly over the next few years. This is an essential mechanism for the $CBY token. The token sales have now been fully completed. Below are the total number of tokens sold and the price. Private sale Buyers were eligible to buy the private round based on the amount of NFTs in possession. Genesis plot owners: 5000 $CBY tokens for each plot at 20 cents per token. NFTree owners: 250 $CBY tokens for each tree at 20 cents per token. 5.248.829 tokens sold at $0.20 Total sold: $1.049.766 Public sale One hundred packages containing 20.000 tokens are available for $5000 each for non-NFT holders. 3.221.767 tokens sold at $0.25 Total sold: $805.442 Both the private and public sale were completely sold out. - The private and public sales were organized in the same period. - Tokens not being sold were added to the Community & ecosystem pool and used to airdrop to NFTree buyers. Private and public buyers will have no token locks or vesting schedules.
Revenue streams Carbify aims to become a market leader and set the standard for carbon offsets. To achieve this goal, the company must be profitable after the initial startup phase. To attain profitability, several revenue streams have been incorporated into the tokenomics and the company in general. 1. Profit from CO2 sales The $aCO2 is being sold to commercial entities via FIAT. Purchases via crypto will be implemented as well. Carbify incurs significant expenses in selling CO2. The selling costs are covered by a fee, which is passed on to the buyer. A fee of 5% is charged to the seller to cover the maintenance of the trees. Overall, Carbify makes a modest profit from the sale of CO2, and this can be seen as one of the important revenue streams for the company. 2. Land plot sales Carbify sells land plot NFTs. These are required for staking trees but can also be used in Carbify's first game release, 'Eco Empires'. 3. NFTree sales The NFtrees are core business for Carbify. By planting many trees, the company is truly making an impact. This operation is cost-covering but will be profitable in the long term through the sale of $aCO2 generated by Carbify's own backup trees. If these are not needed as replacements for the user's NFTrees, then this revenue will benefit the enterprise. 4. Commercial GCS audits Carbify has developed its own Global Carbon Standard and is thereby one of the highest authorities to assess companies regarding their tree-planting projects. Our ecologists can certify various projects. Carbify makes a profit on this. A portion of this revenue is used to buy and completely burn $CBY tokens. 5. Marketplace fee All Carbify NFTs can be traded on the Carbify marketplace. In principle, they can also be traded on other NFT marketplaces. A royalty fee is built into the smart contract, which pays Carbify 7.5% of every sale. 6. DEX transaction fees The $CBY token is currently being traded on Uniswap. Uniswap is a decentralized exchange. We trade the $CBY token on both the Ethereum and Polygon blockchains. A fee is charged for buying and selling $CBY, which is typically 1%. By providing liquidity to the $CBY - $USDC and the $CBY - USDT pools, Carbify is collecting fees. Future Revenue streams Carbify is currently involved in several exciting developments. The in-house game Eco Empires is soon to be launched for the general public, but there are also a number of retail products coming to market. These will generate additional revenue streams, namely:
- Hero NFTs
- Premium accounts for Eco Empires
- In-game purchases
- CO2 gift cards
- Retail products
- A new game (Carbify's second game)
Burning of tokens overview Carbify has incorporated various token burns into its tokenomics. Here's an overview:
- When a user unstakes their tokens within the tree staking program, they pay a fee. This fee is completely burned, thereby reducing the circulating supply.
- When a retail product is sold, a market buy of $CBY tokens will occur in the background. These tokens are then burned.
- When a company purchases certification products based on the Global Carbon Standard, a market buy of $CBY tokens will take place in the background. These tokens are then burned.
- In the future, we expect to add more burn mechanisms.